Why should I become a Lion?
Lion’s Club International is the largest service organization in the world. Lion’s Club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing health and education needs worldwide.
As a Lion’s club member, you can:
- make a difference everyday in your community
- provide support locally or reach out internationally
- grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events
- have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
- develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders
have access to membership discounts and services
Interested in becoming a member of the Atlanta Lion’s Club?
Membership in a Lion’s Club is by invitation only. If you are interested in membership, please contact us to learn more or attend one of our meetings.