Help the Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation Serve over 7500 People in Need
You can play hooky, play a round of golf and do the right thing at the same time. Our mission at the Lighthouse Foundation is to provide eye exams, glasses and even surgeries to Georgians who can’t afford that care.* All you have to do is come out and tee it up, or be a tournament sponsor. Join us for a day of competitions, prizes and food while you contribute to the Lions who make it possible for thousands of Georgians to see and hear better.
The Golf Club at Bradshaw Farm 3030 Bradshaw Club Drive Woodstock, GA 30188
October 18, 2010 9am Shotgun Start
Buffet lunch, awards and prizes!
Get Involved – Make a Difference
- Play a round of golf : $75 includes everything!
- Be a Hole Sponsor: $250 per hole for your company name and logo.
- Be a Tournament Sponsor: $500 to have your name and logo on everything!
- Give us some swag: Donate whatever you can in gifts and doorprizes.
We plan to raise $5000 or more for the Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation.
Please call one of the following tour organizers and lend your support:
Scott Rogers – Tournament Chair: 678-886-6800
Blake Ivey: 770-855-8670
Mike Rapp : 404-455-6714
Steve Brett : 404-210-3437
David Gallagher: 678-360-5023
* Georgians who are uninsured, underinsured, and fall 200% below the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Download the flyer to email everyone you know!